DescriptionThis rockwell hardness tester comprises the very best in “state of the art” design along with dynamic precision only found at Phase II. The 900-367 Rockwell hardness tester is easy to operate, yet engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings. Conforming to ASTM E-18 Rockwell Hardness standards, the 900-367 rockwell hardness tester will offer unmatched repeatability in all standard Rockwell Hardness scales (table shown below). A perfect, rugged performer suited for any environment including heat treat facilities, tool rooms, workshops, laboratories and inspection labs. Lifetime technical support is included on all Phase II Hardness Testers. So test away with confidence and a level of accuracy you will only find at Phase II.
Also available with Direction Verification to ASTM E18-20
Meets the latest NADCAP specifications too.
Click on “Choose an Option” to add Direct Verification to your order.
Here is what comes with direct verification:
- 1pc USA made certified diamond indenter
- 1pc USA made certified 1/16″ ball indenter
- 3pc NIST certified Rockwell C scale test blocks
- 1pc ASTM certified Rockwell B scale test blocks
- 1pc full form calibration certificate
- 1pc full form factory Direction Verification certificate
Load Cell, Closed Loop, Rockwell Hardness Tester!
Touch Screen Functions w/One Touch Testing Feature!
Features:This digital Rockwell hardness tester with fully automated load/unload procedures affords highly sensitive and accurate readings. Micro computer controlled Touch Screen with USB output to PC. The 900-367 digital Rockwell hardness tester offers programmable scale conversions, dwell times, statistical capabilities and test counter. Capable of hardness testing in all of the regular Rockwell hardness scales
Entire Rockwell Hardness Test Cycle Performed Automatically.
Direct Loading Method With Load-Cell Instead Of Dead Weight System. High Speed Test Cycle and Extremely Accurate Loading Control
- Automatic hardness conversions to HB, HV, Superficial Rockwell Scales
- Touch Screen selectable system
- Upper/Lower Limit Settings
Specifications: Rockwell Hardness Tester
|Minor Load||10 Kgf|
|Major Load||60 Kgf, 100 Kgf, 150 KGF|
|Test Force Application||Load Cell Closed Loop|
|Test Force Control||Motorized|
|Results Display||Hi Def LCD Digital Readout|
|C-scale Diamond Indenter|
|1/16” Ball Indenter|
|3- HRC test Blocks|
|1- HRB Test Block|
|Test Table 5.87” (150mm)|
|Flat Anvil 2.5” (63mm)|
|Std. V- Anvil|
- Test resolution: 0.01HR Rockwell unit;
- Operation temperature: 50° – 95°F (10ᵒC～35ᵒC)
- Ambient environment: clean, no vibration, no strong magnetic field, and no corrosive medium;
- Power supply: single phase, AC, 110-220 with manual change, 50～60Hz, 4A;
- Machine dimension: 27.5”x23.6”x9.84” /700mm×250mm×600mm.