DescriptionThe new ZRX-2 is designed to test the hardness of large hard metal parts.
Blazing fast test speeds coupled with memory and output, this unit is a must have for virtually any work shop.
The ZRX-2 can perform tests that convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc.
- Easy to use keypad operation
- Large LCD display with back light
- USB Data Output
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vickers and Shore
- Battery Indicator
- Large Memory capacity
- Base instrument
- Impact device D
- Calibrated test block
- Data Output Software
- USB Cable
- Custom carry case
- Cleaning brush
- Operation manual
- Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C
- Special support rings
- NIST certified test blocks
- Accuracy: +/- 4HLD
- Repeatability: +/- 4HLD
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AA alkaline (2)
- Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32mm
- Weight: 245 grams
Special Application Impact Devices
Impact Device D Universal standard device:
Use for the majority of hardness testing applications
Impact Device DL
Needle front section .109” diameter x 1.96” length
Measurements in extremely confined spaces
Impact Device G
Enlarged test tip: For use on solid heavy components such as; rough castings and forgings.
Impact Device DC
Extremely short impact device
Used for very confined spaces such as holes, cylinders, internal measurements
Impact Device D+15
Slim front section with coil set back.
Hardness measurements in grooves, recessed surface.
Impact Device C
Reduced impact energy
For testing case hardened or thin walled components